Saturday, June 5, 2010

Smith:Birthday gift for 2010

Recently...i was poisoned into getting a drift machine Silvia S13 by a fellow colleague...

Haa...though i used the word poison... i wasn't hard to convinced...

This is the 2nd time i bought a car on my birthday 27th Mar...(if you are my fren & reading this post, pls bookmark this date on your calendar)*I wish for a GTR 35 for my next birthday~


What prompted me to buy was probably the rear lights... i was attracted by the GTR 34 lights...

 
Now i have 3 cars JDM Subaru Sti(MY03), pocket rocket Daihatsu GTti(old skool) & drift machine Silvia S13... AWD, FWD & RWD... i think all workshops will love me... more spending on cars modification... *SiGh*

Anyone keen in my 183hp GTti...willing to let go if the price is right : )

No comments:

Post a Comment